Sunday 6 January 2008

Enough For Everything


Through the years every step that I take
I was ever so close to making those mistakes
If I was all I've been looking for
I was so wrong
I never had the chance to know love would do it all
Or the fate of meeting an angel
My wish for life
Is that these palms would grasp some meaning, a way

If stars would shine and angels sing
Maybe love is everything
But I would find that special place in search of grace
'Til I found you my doors were shut
And then you leaned upon my heart
If life was but a song
You're enough for everything

All my life every word i have said
Every thought passing through the junction of my mind
Had never once reflected what could've been right
It became all too clear to me now
Winter's past and my vision of spring is come
My wish for life
That life is living like heaven is on earth

How I long for your hand in mine
To lead me on this path
Heart in heart we stand embracing joy again
Through the flames emerged unscathed
Would I have to turn away?
But your whisper tells me that
Your Faith is still in me

No comments: