Tuesday 5 February 2008

Keeper of Love


If love could be immortalized
Tonight the stars would be my witnesses
If life was but a happy song
I'd give it all for me to sing to you

But I pray with all my heart today that miracles are true
Right then you walked into my life
And suddenly I felt this way and I could

Love you more than yesterday
I love you more each day
When I hold you in my arms
I've got everything I'll ever need
Baby you're my keeper of love

It really has been quite awhile
That I have been so sure of something new
I never thought this day would come
My journey has begun, I've found someone

And in all my life the one thing that means so much to me
Is to join the broken pieces
And to tell you now that baby I could

My heart is yours forever and ever
You're the answer to my prayers and my bowls of tears
In faith and love we'll carry on
Heaven's smiling down on me
As I'm looking at you tonight



No comments: