Tuesday 8 April 2008

Ok, this tag thing is getting WAY outta hand..

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.

1. At what age do you wish to be married? Around 26 or 27

2. What is something you have to do in this life time? Do God's will & live my life with purpose and meaning

3. What is your most embarrasing moment? (Changed question) When I was 8 I called a stranger "Mommy" in public.

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be? To live happily ever after with my baby Melodie.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money? If that's wat God wants then ok lor..

6. What are you afraid to lose the most? Melodie.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do? Get married & continue studying, haha.

8.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Firstly, love at first sight is not realistic so I could never meet someone & know immediately that I love her, but God made it realistic lor so I confessed edi ^^ (so did she)

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. 3 only? I think the whole page wouldn't be enough.

10. What requirement you wish from your other half? My source of encouragement, happiness, love & comfort, and to grow with me in all aspects.

11. What kind of person you hate the most? Fakes.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you? I would, but only if the person who gave me that chance promised me that Melodie would still be in my life after I make the changes.

13. If you could be a celebrity, who would you want to be and why? Haha, I don't wanna be a celebrity, I'm proud to be myself.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Glory to God for granting me my true love.

15. If there’s ever a war (Or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight? I'll say "GOD, TAKE ME HOME!!!"

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change? My short fuse

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with? My precious sweetheart.

18. What’s your weakest point? Inferiority.

19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of? I'm proud to be God's son & to belong to Melodie Yap Sue Ann.

20. What is the one thing you regret most? Not being able to tell my Dad "I love you" before he died.

No comments: